Speak with confidence! No matter the subject, you can capture your audience’s attention and keep them engaged. In this FREE, interactive training, you will learn how to:
- Create a “bumper sticker” defining statement to position yourself to your audience
- Start and end with a bang
- Keep your audience engaged with stories
- Develop your points clearly
- Maintain eye contact, even when using notes
- Power up your PowerPoint with easy ideas!
- Deliver with confidence
Presenting this class, on behalf of District 6 Toastmasters, will be Professional speaker, presentation coach and Distinguished Toastmaster, Diane Windingland, author of several books on communication Topics.