Link to Upcoming Speechcraft Sessions
Bringing Speechcraft to work: (audio interview with Judy Twisk)
Helpful articles written by District 6 member Angela Schnaubelt:
Are you a Non-Toastmaster who is interested in learning more about Speechcraft and how you can benefit from this wonderful program? If so, please checkout Speechcraft for Non-Members.
What is Speechcraft?
Speechcraft is a 4-8 session workshop designed to teach communication and leadership skills to groups of 5-10 participants. A team of experienced Toastmasters conducts the Speechcraft using materials supplied by Toastmasters International.
Why should a club conduct a Speechcraft?
The Speechcraft program:
– Is a proven way to build club membership
– Serves as a refresher course in public speaking for members
– Enhances meeting attendance and interest among all members
– Gives members an opportunity to exercise their communication and leadership skills
– Furthers the Mission of Toastmasters International and its Clubs
– Enables the Speechcraft coordinators to fulfill one of the requirements for the AC Gold recognition
How does a club host a Speechcraft?
– Contact the Speechcraft Chair
– Order a Speechcraft Kit from Toastmasters International. The Kit contains a Coordinator’s Guide, Participant Handbooks and other supporting materials
– Set a date, time and location for the Speechcraft
– Schedule/assign presenters and mentors
– Advertise, advertise, advertise!
– Complete the Speechcraft Survey after your Speechcraft is completed to help other coordinators plan their Speechcrafts
Plan Your Program
These sample schedules (pdf format) can help you decide how to schedule your Speechcraft.
|Sample Schedule A||Download PDF|
|Sample Schedule B||Download PDF|
Promote Your Program
The flyers (except for Urban Scholars) are in MS Word (.doc) format and can be edited to suit your club’s needs.
|Sample Speechcraft Flyer A||Download DOC|
|Sample Speechcraft Flyer B||Download DOC|
|Sample Speechcraft Flyer C||Download DOC|
Sample Graduation Flyer from Urban Scholars Toastmasters 2013
The program insert from the Graduation Party